K Martin Consulting, a personal, practical, to the point, healthcare consulting firm, can provide management and clinical care, consultation & education for the Skilled Nursing/Long Term Care, Assisted Living, and Hospital professions.
Survey Compliance for CMS, State, Joint Commission standards, Mock Surveys, Clinical Care Standards, Policy and Procedures, Quality Management, Educational endeavors and much more, is available and tailored to your specific needs.
- Performance Improvement-QAPI; RCA
- Falls Prevention and post-fall reporting for risk management
- Pain, Medication management
- Risk Reduction
- Systems Development
1. Survey corrective action assistance: Evaluation of current Federal and/or State citations, or Joint Commission prep can be completed resulting in recommendations for timely corrective action using a ‘systems’ approach to enable sustained compliance. Further assistance, as needed, may include but not be limited to the following:
2. Pre-Survey: Prep for survey is done in an interdisciplinary manner involving all departments and staff. Potential deficiencies will be reported and recommendations for corrective action supplied. On-site survey support, if desired.
3. Comprehensive orientation / training and support for special positions which include those newly appointed as:
- Director of Nursing
- Interim Administrator/Director of Nursing Support
- Staff Development Coordinator